Dinghyed back to the boat around 9:30 and decided against running the generator and air to cool down the cabins as there were local liveaboards all around me and I wanted to be polite. Next time I will most likely say screw 'em. It was hot and humid. Then it stormed off and on throughout the night so I was opening and closing hatches, sweating, swearing, getting woke by rain pelting me through open hatches, hearing strange noises and poking my head outside to investigate. I think the only ones who enjoyed it were Ned and the yet unnamed plant! Gonna don the rain gear and take a Dinghy ride over to the ships store to get some ice and a fuel hose fitting. Then I will have to put the canopy over the helm and take off down the ICW rather than going offshore like I wanted to. This is becoming reminicent of when Thom and I brought the boat north so many years ago when it rained for six days straight. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment