Day 1

Up early when a train past by the marina (Bridgeton Harbor, nice place... more on that later).
Restless sleep after that due to the events of the day that lie ahead on my mind.


Did my pregame/sail safety checklist, check the anchors, tie everything down and water the plants... did he just say plants?! Yup, I adopted a small palm tree in honor of my friend Thom (who also owns the boat). Since he isn't able ride along I thought the tree which I named "Ned" could take his place. I will be taking photos of Ned along the way so Thom can be part of the experience. I also adopted a small flower array that I have yet to name, maybe we will hold a naming contest.
I'm off to the store for some last minute supplies and then drop my car off for safe keeping at my friend Charles' house where I have been doing some work. Then back to the boat to get underway for the first leg of my journey to Morehead City, NC. I will post pics when I learn how on this blog dealio. Chow. -jimbo

1 comment:

  1. The flowers look like poppies, so maybe name them Popsicles! That thought should keep you cool, perhaps! ;)~ ACTUALLY, I see they are petunias, so, I vote you call them Pets...and they can sub for man's best friend! BTW, Is Dingy with you?

    ReplyDelete